Self guided e-bike rentals near Acadia National Park for the Carriage Roads, Park Loop Road and Bar Harbor areas.
HALF DAY EBIKE RENTALS - SOUTHWEST HARBOR
- Step Thru E-Bike Sizes XS-L
- Step-Over E-Bike Sizes S-L
- Size Guide
- XS – Heights 4’11” to 5’1″
- S – Heights 5’2″ to 5’6″
- M – Heights 5’7″ to 5’11”
- L – Heights 6′ to 6’4″
Take a Half-Day E-Bike Adventure Through the Quite Side of Acadia National Park from Southwest Harbor, ME!
- All E-bikes are Class 1.
- Self guided e-bike rentals of the Quiet side of Acadia National Park including the Seawall, Bass Harbor Lighthouse and the Western Mountains.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Free 12 hour parking adjacent to our store location.
- Our store is located about a mile Ebike from the park.
- You will not have access to the carriage roads from our store location.
- You can expect a varied terrain from tar to loose gravel.
- A map with routes will be provided at the start of your Ebike rental.