Meet us at the Hull’s Cove Visitor Center parking lot in Bar Harbor at your listed start time and join our experience bike tour guides on a 15 mile tour around Acadia National Park.
- MOST POPULAR EBIKE RENTAL
EBIKE RENTALS - CARRIAGE ROADS
- Step Thru E-Bike
- Size Guide
- XS – Heights 4’11” to 5’1″
- S – Heights 5’2″ to 5’6″
- M – Heights 5’7″ to 5’11”
- L – Heights 6′ to 6’4″
See More of the Acadia National Park Carriage Roads on an EBike!
An ebike rental for exploring Acadia National Park’s carriage roads and Bar Harbor, Maine, is the perfect way to experience the beauty of the area while getting a little exercise. The rental includes a high-quality electric bicycle, equipped with a comfortable seat and a powerful electric motor.
The carriage roads of Acadia National Park offer a unique opportunity to explore the park on a network of gravel roads that are closed to cars. These roads are perfect for e-bikes, allowing riders to effortlessly climb the park’s hills and take in the stunning views. Additionally, the park’s 45 miles of carriage roads provide a great way to experience the natural beauty of the park, including the Jordan Pond, Eagle Lake and other landmarks.
After exploring the park’s carriage roads, riders can head into the charming coastal town of Bar Harbor, where they can enjoy the town’s many shops, restaurants, and galleries. Bar Harbor is also home to the famous Cadillac Mountain, the highest point on the east coast, from the summit of which the visitors can enjoy a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean, the Porcupine Islands, and Mount Desert Island.
- All E-bikes are Class 1.
- Self guided e-bike rentals of Acadia National Park for the Carriage Roads, Park Loop Road and Bar Harbor areas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- The starting times for your Ebike rentals are exact
- A park pass is required to be displayed in your vehicle windshield while parked at the Hull’s Cove Visitor Center
- Carriage roads maps will be provided at the start of your Ebike rental. The map will show routes, restrooms and restaurants.
- The Carriage roads are hard packed gravel with constantly changing elevations. Only bikes, pedestrians and horses are allowed on the Carriage roads.
- If you finish your Ebike rental before the full allotted time, then there is a bike rack to lock up the Ebikes.
- Ebikes are not allowed on the buses.